CHEYENNE, Wyo. (June 12, 2020)
As we begin to reopen several of our dining rooms across the country, Taco John’s is continuing to monitor and adapt our dining experience to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. We also wanted to share the enhanced sanitization and safety processes that have been implemented in our restaurants system-wide.
- All salsa bars are closed for the time being and guests will be given a new cup for each drink refill.
- Our Team Members are strongly encouraged to wear face masks during their shifts.
- All Team Members are required to complete training on the new Taco John’s standards and procedures implemented to mitigate risk of COVID-19 contamination.
- All Team Members must retake Food Safety and Sanitization courses.
- Hourly handwashing is required for all employees.
- All Team Members are required to wear gloves – including cash register and drive-thru employees.
- Chairs and tables will be sanitized after every use.
- Spacing of tables and chairs will follow distancing requirements from the local authorities.
- Social distancing decals have been placed on the floor throughout the restaurant.
- The front counters have plexiglass shields.
- Cashiers may not touch food or service items unless individually wrapped and/or covered.
Taco John’s top priority will continue to be the health and safety of our team members and our valued customers. We are consistently working to guarantee that everyone who walks through our doors is able to enjoy their experience with peace of mind.
Thank you for your loyalty and continued support.