Last Modified: September 7, 2021
Accessing our Sites and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Sites, and any service or material we provide on our Sites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our Sites are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of our Sites.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Sites; and
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Sites and their contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by TJI, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of our Sites for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from our Sites.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from our Sites.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of our Sites or any services or materials available through our Sites.
The terms Taco John’s®, Potato Olés®, Taco Bravo®, Taco Tuesday®, Wake Up Wednesday!®, Six-Pack and a Pound®, Nachos Navidad®, the Taco John’s® logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of TJI or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of TJI. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on our Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate TJI, a TJI employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Sites, or which, as determined by us, may harm TJI or users of our Sites, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our Sites or interfere with any other party’s use of our Sites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through our Sites.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Sites.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Sites.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our Sites, the server on which our Sites are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Sites.
- Attack our Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Sites.
Our Sites may contain message boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through our Sites.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on our Sites, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not TJI, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of our Sites.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of our Sites.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through our Sites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS TJI AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on our Sites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, threatening, harassing, violent, hateful, racist, inflammatory, incites criminal or abusive acts, or is otherwise objectionable as determined by TJI.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of TJI to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through our Sites is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to our Sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Sites may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users or third-party licensors. All statements or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by TJI, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of TJI. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to our Sites
We may update the content on our Sites from time to time, but all content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on our Sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to our Sites
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to our Sites and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Our Sites may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on our Sites.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on our Sites.
- Cause limited portions of content on our Sites to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause our Sites or portions of them to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of our Sites other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Availability of Products and Services
Taco John’s® restaurants are available in many parts of the United States. However, some locations have limited time offerings or local favorites, and our Sites may describe products and services that are not available at every location.
Links from our Sites
Our Sites may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties which are provided for your convenience only and are not maintained by TJI. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by TJI of the sites. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to our Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of our Sites is based in the State of Wyoming in the United States. We provide our Sites for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that our Sites or any of their content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to our Sites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access our Sites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or our Sites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Sites for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF OUR SITES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR SITES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER TJI NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH TJI MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF OUR SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER TJI NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH TJI REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT OUR SITES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT OUR SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, TJI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL TJI, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO OUR SITES, ANY CONTENT ON OUR SITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Information on our Sites is subject to change without notice. The career opportunities listed on our Sites may include opportunities with locations owned and operated by TJI (Company restaurants) as well as locations owned and operated by Taco John’s® franchisees (Franchise restaurants). The positions in Company restaurants may be subject to different terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, benefits and employment policies, than those positions in Franchise restaurants. TJI accepts no responsibility or liability with respect to the terms and conditions of employment with a Taco John’s franchisee. Specific information about the terms and conditions of employment associated with a particular position will be provided on the date of hire. Postings on our Sites do not represent an offer of employment. Any offer of employment must be made in person by an authorized representative of TJI or of a franchisee in accordance with TJI’s or the franchisee’s hiring policies and procedures.
Email, Mobile, SMS Opt-In
By submitting your email address or mobile telephone number, with explicit opt-in consent, within our Sites or at Taco John’s restaurants, you are agreeing to receive recurring messages from TJI. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
For mobile opt-in, message and data rates may apply. You agree that texts may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system and that your consent to receive texts is not required for any purchase. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Text “STOP” to 25519. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to re-join, you must sign up again.
Text “HELP” to 25519 for help. You can also get help by calling 1-800-854-0819.
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Message and data rates may apply. You will receive messages approximately four times a month with offers and news. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, contact your wireless provider.
ACS Wireless, AIO Wireless, ALLTEL, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cellular South, Chat Mobility, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, ECIT, Element Wireless, GCI, Golden State Cellular, Illinois Valley, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, iWireless, LongLines Wireless, MetroPCS, Nex-Tech, Northwest Missouri Cellular, NTelos, Plateau Wireless, PTCI, Sprint, T-Mobile, Thumb Cellular, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, West Central Wireless and other carriers that may be added from time to time. Service may not be compatible with all handsets.
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to our Sites should be directed to:
TACO JOHN’S INTERNATIONAL, INC.
808 WEST 20TH ST. | CHEYENNE, WY 82001
© 2021 Taco John’s International, Inc.